Russian Language Summer School
July 8 – 29, 2015
Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) invites you to the Russian Language Summer School that is a perfect opportunity not only to learn Russian but also to be integrated into a Russian speaking community and to enjoy one of the largest cities of the world.
We offer a 3-week programme both for those who are willing to start learning Russian and who wish to improve their skills. Classes are held in international groups of 7-10 students based on the Russian language competences.
Upon successful completion of the programme you will get the Russian Language School Certificate awarded by MESI. Preparation for the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL) is also available upon request.
Accommodation and meals are arranged at the university campus. It is located in a cosy and quiet zone in the Western part of Moscow but provides an easy access to the city center.
Our programme includes:
- Placement test;
- 90 hours of intensive tutorials: reading, writing, speaking, listening comprehension, phonetics and grammar;
- Post-course testing and individual feedback;
- Guidelines for further self-study;
- Russian history and culture short course in English;
- Short presentation of the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language for persons interested;
- Cultural programme.
Beginners have an opportunity to:
- Learn the Russian alphabet and start writing in Russian
- Get familiar with Russian grammar basics;
- Learn the most useful phrases and words;
- Manage everyday Russian: in the street, in public transport, in stores and restaurants;
- Develop listening comprehension to understand voice announcements in the subway, at a railway station etc.
Those who wish to improve their skills in Russian have an opportunity to:
- Revise and enhance their knowledge of Russian grammar basics;
- Overcome language barrier;
- Be able to read and review articles, essays and news;
- Be able to communicate in Russian on the Internet (forums, blogs and social networks);
- Make brief speeches and reports in Russian.
Participation fee is 850 euros and it includes:
- Breakfast and lunch (except for weekends)
- Cultural programme
- Visa support
Participation fee excluding accommodation is 820 euros.
For an additional fee, we can arrange a transfer service for students upon request.
Participants interested in TORFL training programme are kindly requested to inform organizers before April 25, 2015.
Deadline for application: April 10, 2015
! Deadline for European citizens’ applications: April 25, 2015
For more information, please contact:
MESI International Relations Department
Tel.: +7 (495) 442 61 22
Please also find information about the Summer School in the brochure enclosed or website:
Tento článek je dostupný v: Russian