When: 4-29 of July or 1-30 of September 2016
How long: 4 weeks
Audience: non-native Russian language learners (A1-A2 level)
Number of students in groups: 10-12 students
- Tuition fee – 32000 Rub.
- Accommodation in a university dormitory – 1500 Rub. (if available and booked in advance), in a host family (cost by additional agreement). Students may choose any other accommodation in Kazan
- Invitation and visa processing fee – approximately 2000 Rub.
- Transportation from/to the airport – 1000 Rub.
Tuition fee includes:
- 80 academic hours of communicative practicum in class
- 80 academic hours of non-class hours (city walking tours in downtown and Kremlin, meetings with Russian students, contests, tea parties, etc.)
- all learning materials
The content and duration of the program may be tailored according to the request for set groups of students. Generally, the program includes intensive classes of conversational Russian, practice in all language aspects: grammar, phonetics, listening, reading, writing, Russian culture, special courses in Russian Studies and Russian Literature.
When to Apply: by May 1 (if applying for visa), by June 10 (if visa is not needed). The applicants will be notified of their acceptance by June 15.
For inquiries about the content of the program, please contact Tatiana Bochina, Head of the Higher School of Russian language and Intercultural Communication, Tatiana.Bochina@kpfu.ru, email@example.com, tel.: +7 (843) 221-33-40.
For inquiries about applying and coming to Kazan, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries regarding invitation and visas please contact at email@example.com.
Tento článek je dostupný v: Russian