Russian Quota Scholarship Program for international students to study at NArFU in 2018-2019 academic year
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov (Arkhangelsk, Russia) is pleased to invite international students seeking admission in 2018 to apply to Russian Quota Scholarship Program. According to RF Government Regulation dated October 8, 2013 № 891 the program will sponsor international students by covering tuition fee and part of the living expenses during their studies in Russia.
Northern (Arctic) Federal University has been allocated a significant number of quota students for the last years. Being a rapidly developing Arctic-focused university, member of Russia Leading University Association, NArFU provides international students from 55 countries with high-quality education, academic mobility programs, international projects and internships, advanced research infrastructure and great opportunities for social life activities.
In order to participate in the selection process applicants should register at the Official Website for Foreign Nationals Enrollment for Study in Russian Federation: http://russia.study/ and follow the instructions. Please contact NArFU’s International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the application process.
List of required documents:
- Filled in application form with an attached color photograph;
- Copies of documents confirming subsequent educational levels including transcript of records *;
- Medical certificate issued by the official authority of the candidate residence country *;
- Certificate of HIV and AIDS negative test results issued by the official authority of the candidate residence country *;
- Copies of passport pages containing information required for study visa, valid for at least 18 months from the start date of the entry student visa (clearly readable pages containing the setting data for invitation) *;
- Other relevant documents (diplomas; international, national and other academic contest certificates).
For admission to PhD programs:
- Abstract in Russian or English language;
- List of
* Documents have to be translated into Russian language and notarized.
** Copies of documents confirming subsequent educational levels including transcript of records – legalized.
Contact Information: NArFU International Office
Facebook: NArFU – International Office
|Address: Severnaya Dvina Emb. 17, 163002 Arkhangelsk, Russia
Telephone: 007 (8182) 216 196 http://www.narfu.ru/en/
Northern (Arctic) Federal University
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov, located in Arkhangelsk, is North- West Russia’s largest research and training center, a member of Eurasian University Association.
Being one of Russia’s 10 federal universities, NArFU fosters innovation and trains specialists for the Arctic and High North resource development. NArFU is the only Russian university being tasked with training experts of international level in areas such as engineering, technology, IT, humanities and life sciences with a special focus on the Arctic region.
NArFU graduates are employed at the largest Russian and international companies specializing in offshore oil and gas projects, shipbuilding, construction, energy, timber processing, environmental protection and IT. The University also has long-standing academic traditions in training specialists in linguistics, intercultural communication, journalism, law, international relations, psychology and pedagogics.
NArFU’s 7 Higher Schools currently have over 22 000 students coming from Russia and 55 countries in South-East Asia, Europe, North and South America, CIS countries. Every year more than 400 our students join international exchange programs and undertake internships in partner universities all over the world.
International students are welcome to take a wide range of NArFU educational programs supported by Quota Scholarship Program:
|Degree Programs||Ø Russian-taught Bachelor, Master and PhD programs, including:
– Natural and applied sciences (Oil and Gas, Construction, Biotechnology, Power Engineering);
– Mathematics and IT;
– Economics and management;
– Social Sciences and Humanities;
Ø English-taught Master programs, inсluding:
– Environmental Risks Management in the Arctic;
– European Studies: Arctic Focus;
– Foreign Language Acqusiotion
– History and Culture of the Circumpolar World: comparative research and others.
|Non-Degree Programs and Courses||Ø Non-degree English-taught semester programs:
– Russian Studies (30 ECTS, Autumn semester)
– Diverse Arctic: Local Challenges – Global Changes (30 ECTS, Spring semester)
– EU and Russia in the Arctic: History of Cultural and Political Interaction (30 ECTS, MA semester program)
Ø Internships on PhD level in the required field (Russian/English-taught).
|Course of Russian language and preliminary training in basic subjects required for an academic program of student’s choice (more information).|
We will be glad to see you among students of NArFU!
Tento článek je dostupný v: Russian